Saturday, March 29, 2008

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my blog where you can find about about the last changes in my life and can encounter my thoughts regarding the nature of 'Nature' and how we as humans might cope with the increasing urbanization of our lives that leaves us feeling disconnected from our source. Biophilia, is a term that was developed from the work that Steven Kellert and E.O. Wilson did regarding the innate love that humans have for nature and the important role that nature, through its structures, plays in promoting psychophysiological wellbeing. Topics herein will range from poetry and philosophy to ecology, biodiversity conservation, and Yoga.

2 comments:

  1. hi there matt
    i thoroughly enjoy reading your expressions...i love your blog..helps me stay connected to you.
    love miche

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! I'm sooo happy to hear that. Big hugs to you!!!

    ReplyDelete